- Curse Premium
Member for 18 years and 21 days
Last active Sat, Dec, 24 2022 07:24:12
- 0 Followers
- 452 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Jan 5, 2015For people with combo point or crash issues, try the latest alpha.Posted in: Unit Frames
0Disable incoming heals and absorbs on the boss unit frames. I'll take a look at it in a few days when I'm doing Ko'ragh. Might be a Blizzard issue with event spamPosted in: Unit Frames
0Posted in: Unit FramesQuote from oskarinnSorry for posting here, but haven't found if this is possible in the UI
I'm wondering about buffs, there are so many buffs and I have a bit harder time finding my buff / debuff on target ( I know I can scale them up)
Is it possible to put buffs/debuffs just from me on the left side of party frame, I took a screenshot and marked the area with red box where I thought would be nice to see my renew/mending/shield
the screenshot: http://imgur.com/5buAwb8
Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks
It's not a bad idea, but it would add a lot of complexity to the aura system so it's probably not something I'm going to add to SUF.
0cigar3tte: Yup correct, you can have a bar with icons, but not just icons without the bar.Posted in: Unit Frames
26209: You would need to find an external addon that lets you move the default bars around and then it should work.
01) Doesn't work like that, if you disable the mushroom bars it disables the icons etc.Posted in: Unit Frames
2) You could enable advanced options and change the text width balance so it's not 50/50
0You are out of luck unless someone makes a similar mod to show burning power standalone from the playerframe.Posted in: Unit Frames
0It's basically Funkeh's faultPosted in: Unit Frames
0Oh hey someone actually wrote one of those againPosted in: Unit Frames
0Grab the latest alphaPosted in: Unit Frames
0Posted in: Unit FramesQuote from rsabinHello,
- I just started to have a issue with SUF. In bosses with more than one target (Stone Guard, Will of Emperor, Council of Elders), the frame rate drops to 1.
- Same thing happens in Horridon, for example, when Lord Jalak joins the fight or in Twin Consorts when both girls are in arena.
- Bosses with just one target it's fine, however, there is a small "freeze" when I put my target on the main boss.
If I disable SUF (even in mid-fight), the frame rate come back to 60.
The only lua error that I got talk something about "script ran too long Time", but I didn't save it and doesn't happen all the time.
News: I turned on SUF but with BOSS module DISABLED and tested again in Will of Emperor. Everything was fine. So, the problem is with this module, I suppose.
There's no boss module, they are identical to #####target ones like target of target. So there's not really a reason you should have lag issues with just the boss units and not the other ones, unless you aren't using any "Target of X" units.
1) I don't raid at all, so there's no way I'll be able to debug this. And nobody else has reported it, and if it was a widespread issue I'd see more people complaining. If you're able to trace it down to a specific feature in the boss units that's causing it, I can try and look further.
2) Blizzard seems to have made boss units real units, so the polling for status changes is no longer necessary. You could try the latest alpha and see if that fixes it for you.
0It was definitely resolved and not something I can duplicate anymore. If you're having issues not much else I can tell you.Posted in: Unit Frames
0Shadowed103 posted a message on Low-quality tickets from Curse ClientThis has been an issue for the last like 5 years and the answer has pretty much always been "We're going to improve it soon"Posted in: General Chat
So basically you're screwed.
0Dropdown issues are fixed in alpha.Posted in: Unit Frames
0redisk: That mostly falls under something Blizzard has to fix, although I might be able to patch it for now.Posted in: Unit Frames
robur2: Use tags
0Not SUFs fault.Posted in: Unit Frames
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.